Website PlumSlice Labs Pvt Ltd
Primary Responsibilities The purpose of this position is to establish and maintain network performance by building net configurations and connections; troubleshooting network problems. This individual is responsible for implementing, maintaining, supporting, developing and, in some cases designing communication networks within an organization or between organizations. Their goal is to ensure the integrity of high availability network infrastructure in order to provide maximum performance for their users, such as staff, clients, and customers.
Primary responsibilities include:
Note : AWS hosting, managing and deployment would be a big plus including archiving, backup and restore, cloud migration, DevOps.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the basics behind the Internet and its workings (DNS, Security,IP Routing, HTTP, VPN, Email Routing, SPAM, etc.)
- Configure and setup Firewalls, VPN Concentrators and Security appliances for access to vital business applications
- Design, setup and configure complex switching environments
- Design, setup and configure complex wireless networking that supports open or secured access and the ability to support voice and video applications
- Maintain a thorough understanding of Local Area Networking
- Configuring and installing client and server network software for upgrading and maintaining network and telecommunication systems.
- Maintaining multi-site network operations and software applications, operating systems and regular maintenance with both private and public facilities
- Managing assigned projects and program components to deliver services in accordance with established objectives.
- Responding to inquiries from staff, administrators, service providers, site personnel and outside vendors and etc. to provide technical assistance and support
- Supervising the administration of systems and servers related network to ensure availability of services to authorized users.
- Troubleshooting malfunctions of network hardware and software applications, telephones and security systems to resolve operational issues and restore services.
- Establishes networking environment by designing system configuration; directing system installation; defining, documenting, and enforcing system standards.
- Maximizes network performance by monitoring performance; troubleshooting network problems and outages; scheduling upgrades; collaborating with network architects on network optimization.
- Secures network system by establishing and enforcing policies; defining and monitoring access.
- Reporting network operational status by gathering, prioritizing information; managing projects.
Required Skills: Problem Solving, LAN Knowledge, Proxy Servers, Networking Knowledge, Network Design and Implementation, Network Troubleshooting, Network Hardware Configuration, Network Performance Tuning, People Management
Educational Requirements: Bachelors’ Degree in Computer science, information technology, engineering or a computer-related field. CCNA and/or CCDA certification, AWS certification,
Personal Qualities: Must be a great team player with a positive attitude, highly organized and needs to take responsibility for user satisfaction with deliverables and possess an impeccable work ethic. A great sense of humor and professional pride will be a significant asset. We have a large ego as an organization but not as individuals, and expect all team members to work together without counterproductive internal competition.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com