Job Title: Project Manager
Division/Department: Professional Services
Employment Type: Full Time
Reports to: VP, Professional Services
Location: Remote (USA)
The last eighteen months have seen unprecedented growth in eCommerce sales. For every $5 spent on retail purchases in Q4 2020, $1 came from online orders. In this increasingly competitive and changing environment, retailers and brands have come to rely on PlumSlice as their product data management partner.
PlumSlice powers modern merchandising, marketing, and omnichannel commerce. Our platform is the most powerful data management, enrichment, syndication and automation solution for brands and retailers in the market today.
Our cloud-native solutions focus on Product Experience Management (PIM/DAM/MDM), Merchandising, and Supplier Collaboration. The platform is equipped with workflow, automation, data governance, syndication, and we are currently adding advanced AI and natural language processing to drive even more value for our customers.
PlumSlice has an exciting opportunity for a results-oriented Project Manager to join our dynamic, growing company. This full-time position will have the opportunity to influence and meaningfully contribute to a rapidly growing organization committed to delivering quality and impactful business solutions. If you have a passion to deliver quality software and top-notch consulting services to retailers and brands, and thrive in a true team environment, we want to meet you!
PlumSlice is headquartered in Miami with a satellite office in Ahmedabad, India. This position is U.S. based and remote.
The Project Manager is responsible for leading and managing PlumSlice Product Experience Management implementations for our retail, CPG, and brand customers. The Project Manager will be the key voice in communicating with customer project teams, aligning deliverables, and managing project plans in either waterfall or Agile methodologies. The Project Manager will also coordinate project activities with necessary PlumSlice internal teams – implementation consultants, development, support, and technical consultants. The Project Manager will manage either multiple smaller scope projects or be able to serve as an Engagement / Program Manager for projects with larger transformational scope and complexities.
The Project Manager will also be an expert with the PlumSlice solution suite, functionally contributing to consulting and solution definition activities alongside the implementation consulting team.
- Manage timelines and project plans to ensure project teams are on track for successful implementations
- Clearly align and communicate project plans with our customers
- Publish progress reports including accomplishments and upcoming tasks
- Use functional, technical, and project management skills to identify potential challenges and risks in order to drive risk mitigation activities
- Confidently be the voice of PlumSlice for our customers
- Manage JIRA tickets and dashboards associated with assigned project(s)
- Track and analyze issues through to resolution
- Establish communication management with remote team members including cadence meetings, agendas, meeting recaps and status reports
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation including issues tracking, requirements, functional gaps, assumptions, risks and change management documentation
- Become a functional expert in the PlumSlice solution, capable of mapping customer business processes and requirements to the PlumSlice solution
- Work across multiple time zones and occasionally outside office hours.
- Ensure the primary objective of customer success in delivering value to the client is always met throughout the project.
- Estimated travel is 25% (post-COVID restrictions)
Desired Experience and Qualities
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree
- At least 7 years of software implementation project management experience in the retail sector or comparable direct Retail / Brand experience
- Experience with retail or brand eCommerce space preferable
- Experience with Product Information Management (PIM) or MDM systems preferable
- Experience working with emerging technologies focusing on cloud solutions, SaaS platforms or enterprise applications.
- High attention to detail and must be able to react quickly to changing demands.
- Passionate about learning and mastering new business systems and look for creative solutions to problem solving
- Must be customer oriented and driven to exceed expectations
- Must be flexible, and when needed, willing to take on unassigned tasks to ensure continual progress
- Experience in using project management and presentation tools
- Experience with Agile software development and delivery methodology
- Strong JIRA experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills across all levels of external and internal teams
- Strong analytical, organizational, and presentation skills
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
- Proven track record of working concurrently on multiple customer engagements
- Must be able to self-manage, work independently and prioritize daily schedules, work effectively in a collaborative style with remote client stakeholders and internal teams
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com