Website PlumSlice Labs
The developer will be responsible for design and development of enterprise applications written in Java. The successful candidate will have a demonstrable history of delivering high quality web applications. This individual will understand the complexities of concurrency and scalability, and will be up to date with modern practices of web technologies.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Design and development of web application software components including both back-end and front-end code.
- Complete unit test coverage of non-trivial code.
- Document and communicate application designs.
- Follow standards for all deliverables as defined by the PlumSlice US technical team.
- Develop and maintain build systems using appropriate technologies (Ant, Maven, Rake, etc.)
- Collaborate with web UI developers to deliver application functionality.
- Develop a detailed understanding of the capabilities of the PlumSlice products and services. This position requires an ability to understand how our IT-focused solutions help our customer and to translate that into key marketing messages that will drive interest. The success of campaigns will be based on your depth of insight into the technology and customer pains.
- Participate in cross-group collaboration across multiple time zones.
- Develop estimates for effort, time and cost for development initiatives and participate in project planning activities.
- Provide regular status updates and feedback against your commitments and the commitments of less senior developers operating under your leadership.
Advise management about any perceived roadblocks, issues, and risk factors regarding schedule and/or costs.
- Java, Spring, Hibernate, JPA, Spring Boot
- Added advantage MVC Frameworks, Rest API and SOAP
- Must have experience of Angular
- Experience developing applications throughout the entire software development life cycle
- Experience developing applications using JEE/J2EE and MVC frameworks (Spring MVC or Struts etc).
- Excellent understanding of object-oriented analysis and design using Java.
- Knowledge of SQL statement development to query a relational database.
- Excellent understanding of the best practices in software design, development and testing.
- Strong familiarity with source control, automated builds, unit testing and build deployment.
Bachelors in Engineering / MSC / MCA / BS degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related field.
3-5 years of relevant experience
Personal Qualities: Must be a great team player with a positive attitude, highly organized and needs to take responsibility for user satisfaction with deliverables and possess an impeccable work ethic. A great sense of humor and professional pride will be a significant asset. We have a large ego as an organization but not as individuals, and expect all team members to work together without counterproductive internal competition.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com