Job Title: Customer Support Specialist
Division/Department: Professional Services
Employment Type: Full Time
Reports to: VP, Professional Services
Location: Remote (USA)
The last eighteen months have seen unprecedented growth in eCommerce sales. For every $5 spent on retail purchases in Q4 2020, $1 came from online orders. In this increasingly competitive and changing environment, retailers and brands have come to rely on PlumSlice as their product data management partner.
PlumSlice powers modern merchandising, marketing, and omnichannel commerce. Our platform is the most powerful data management, enrichment, syndication and automation solution for brands and retailers in the market today.
Our cloud-native solutions focus on Product Experience Management (PIM/DAM/MDM), Merchandising, and Supplier Collaboration. The platform is equipped with workflow, automation, data governance, syndication, and we are currently adding advanced AI and natural language processing to drive even more value for our customers.
PlumSlice has an exciting opportunity for a results-oriented Customer Support Specialist to join our dynamic, growing company. This full-time position will have the opportunity to influence and meaningfully contribute to a rapidly growing organization committed to delivering quality and impactful business solutions. If you have a passion to deliver quality software and top-notch support services to retailers and brands, and thrive in a true team environment, we want to meet you!
PlumSlice is headquartered in Miami with a satellite office in Ahmedabad, India.
The Customer Support Specialist is responsible for delivering comprehensive software support to PlumSlice customers and user base in the United States. The Customer Support Specialist will be the frontline of support for problem triage, troubleshooting, ticket creation, and communication with our customers. The Customer Support Specialist will coordinate with internal teams such as Development, Quality Assurance, and Professional Services as necessary to ensure timely and thorough resolution for our customers. The Customer Support Specialist will also conduct proactive bi-weekly customer support meetings with assigned customers to ensure our customers are gaining the most value and efficiency from the PlumSlice solution suite.
In addition, the Customer Support Specialist may assist current project implementations in a supportive capacity, as necessary.
This role will be U.S. based, preferably in eastern or central time zone, and will be remotely based. Standard work hours are the norm, though flexible hours may be needed for production support issues.
- Accountability for a positive customer experience
- Achieve and maintain proficiency with the capabilities and configuration of the PlumSlice solution suite across the assigned customer base
- Understand each assigned customer’s business process and PlumSlice usage
- Understand each assigned customer’s integrations and job schedules
- Document and log JIRA tickets and coordinate associated escalation and work until issue resolution
- Troubleshoot, reproduce and assist with identification of root cause analysis
- Manage and maintain timelines for issue resolution per customer SLA
- Assist customers with new release management and testing
- Educate and advise customers on product enhancements and recommended release deployments that drive the most value to each specific customer
- Develop trust and maintain customer relationships
- Enhance customer satisfaction and customer skills with PlumSlice solution
Desired Experience and Qualities
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree
- 1-3 years of software customer support experience in a SaaS environment
- Experience with Product Information Management (PIM) or MDM systems preferable
- Experience with retail or brand eCommerce space preferable
- Experience working with emerging technologies focusing on cloud solutions, SaaS platforms or enterprise applications
- High attention to detail and must be able to react quickly to changing demands
- Passionate about learning and mastering new business systems and look for creative solutions to problem solving
- Must be customer oriented and driven to exceed expectations
- Must be flexible, and when needed, willing to take on unassigned tasks to ensure continual progress
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence
- Excellent written and oral communication skills across all levels of external and internal teams
- Strong analytical, organizational, and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills to foster relationships and knowledge sharing
- Must be able to self-manage, work independently and prioritize daily schedules, work effectively in a collaborative style with remote client stakeholders and internal teams
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com