To compete in today’s digital commerce world, retailers need to move at the pace of today’s connected consumer and deliver information in the right place and the right time. PlumSlice is an innovative pioneer helping retailers manage and automate new product induction and enrichment to ensure faster time to web and storefronts, while providing clean attributes for advanced analytics. In addition, through our suite of web and mobile apps, our cloud-based digital solutions enable smarter retail planning, buying and selling.
PlumSlice has an exciting opportunity for a results-oriented “Business Consultant” to join our dynamic startup primed for growth. This full-time position will have the opportunity to influence and meaningfully contribute to a rapidly growing organization committed to delivering quality and impactful business solutions. If you have a passion to deliver quality software and top-notch consulting services and thrive in a true team environment, we want to meet you!
PlumSlice is headquartered in Miami with a satellite office in Ahmedabad, India.
This Business Consultant is responsible for supporting and potentially leading PlumSlice customer implementations by mapping customer business processes to our solutions, as well as partnering with PlumSlice internal teams and our retail client stakeholders to plan, coordinate, document and monitor all aspects of our implementation projects. Business Consultants are responsible for contributing to and executing on project plans, issue management through to resolution, basic system configuration and functional testing. The Business Consultant must have outstanding analytical skills, communication skills, be organized, detail oriented and flexible. The Business Consultant can be remotely based.
- Oversee and execute on concurrent multiple PlumSlice software implementations.
- Contribute to and align project plans with PlumSlice teams and client stakeholders and ensure the completion of tasks and adherence to timelines.
- Execute on planned tasks such as system configuration, data loads and functional testing.
- Track and analyze issues through to resolution.
- Establish communication management with remote teams members including cadence meetings, agendas, meeting recaps and status reports.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation including issues tracking, requirements, functional gaps, assumptions, risks and changes.
- Publish progress reports including accomplishments and upcoming tasks
- Work across multiple time zones and occasionally outside office hours.
- Twenty-five to fifty percent travel may be required.
- Ensure the primary objective of customer success in delivering value to the client is always met throughout the project.
Desired Experience and Qualities
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree
- At least 7 years of software implementation and consulting experience in the retail sector.
- Experience with retail sector eCommerce space preferable.
- Experience with Product Information Management (PIM) or MDM systems a plus.
- Experience working with emerging technologies focusing on cloud solutions, SaaS platforms or enterprise applications.
- High attention to detail and must be able to react quickly to changing demands.
- Passionate about learning and mastering new business systems and looks for creative solutions to problem solving.
- Must be customer oriented and driven to exceed expectations.
- Ability and desire to transition into Project Management and leadership roles quickly.
- Must be flexible, and when needed, willing to take on unassigned tasks to ensure continual progress.
- Experience in using project management and presentation tools.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills across all levels of external and internal teams.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and presentation skills
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Proven track record of working concurrently on multiple customer engagements.
- Must be able to self-manage, work independently and prioritize daily schedules, work effectively in a collaborative style with remote client stakeholders and internal teams.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org